Lean Construction Unit 6 Lean Design and Pre Construction
- November 15, 2019
7:30 am - 11:30 am
America (AGC) has developed the Lean Construction Education Program. Construction professionals at all experience levels will learn the building blocks necessary to transform their projects and companies into a lean operating system.
AGC’s Lean Construction Education Program is a series of seven courses that progressively cover a range of topics essential to Lean Construction, including:
- Lean workstructuring, supply chains, and assembly
- Variation and pull in production
- Production management
- Management by values
- Problem-solving principles and tools
Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-construction is a half-day, instructor-led course that explains the concepts of value-based management, lean in the design process and relational contracting. Following this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the varying definitions for design.
- Define value and commonly used methods to maximize it.
- Discuss waste and commonly used methods to minimize it.
- Differentiate between traditional project methods and lean design.
- Explain the various lean tools used in design and how to deploy them.
Includes breakfast & participant’s manual.
Stephen Nichols, Owner, A3 Construction Management Services, LLC
Thomas “Coop” Cooper, General Manager, Pueblo Mechanical
Venue: Tucson ABA Office
Venue Phone: 520-881-7930
Venue Website: www.azbuilders.orgAddress: