Lean Construction Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain & Assembly
- September 14, 2018
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain and Assembly is a one-day, instructor-led course that explains the concept of lean supply chain and assembly.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between traditional procurement practices and lean supply chain applications
- Identify waste and value-adding activities within the supply chain and assembly
- Evaluate the impact of using lean supply chain on waste elimination, continuous flow and site operations pull
- Identify strategies needed at the project and company levels to support the lean supply chain
- List examples of process improvements to the lean supply chain
- Expand lean beyond the individual project
- Create a value stream map to diagnose and improve the supply chain
Includes breakfast, lunch, & participant’s manual.
Sr. Project Manager
Corporate Director of Continuous Improvement
Venue: Adolfson & Peterson