Certified Professional Constructor Prep Classes and Exam
- March 7, 2016
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Obtain your “CPC” credential through the ABA!
CPC certification is perceived as the equivalent of an architect or engineer professional designation. Recent government and state contracting entities confirmed their intention to move toward a professional certification process for their construction and contract managers. The intent is to require key members of the selected construction company’s project staff to be CPC certified.
As a leader in the country, ABA was originally selected as one of three test sites for the CPC exam. ABA members studied, tested and gained individual professional certification right here at our chapter and got ahead of the “certification curve.” Our program was SO successful that it is now the model for the country. Prep class attendance factored significantly into ABA members achieving the following outstanding results:
ABA Pass Rate 11% better than the national pass rate
ABA Passing Score10 points higher than the national mean
Who: Both general contractor and specialty contractors
What are the qualifying requirements for the Certified Professional Constructor Exam?
- Obtained 4 years of Qualifying Experience since earning the AC Credential and 2 Years must have been managing the execution of Construction work. -OR-
- 8 years of Qualifying Experience and/ or Education and 2 Years must have been managing the execution of Construction work.
- Enhanced professional image to employer, clients, and the public
- Marketable credentials set you apart
- Nationally recognized industry certification
- Independent assessment of employee skills and knowledge
- Improves marketability to clients
- Required Continuing Professional Development ensures on-going employee improvement
This is a four session Prep Class
COST for All Four Prep Classes: Members $125 Non-Members $250
- March 7, 2016 – Class 1
- March 14, 2016 – Class 2
- March 21, 2016– Class 3
- March 28,2016 – Class 4
Times: 5:30pm – 8pm
REGISTRATION AND COST FOR EXAM IS SEPARATE FROM THE PREP CLASSES:
EXAM Date: Anytime between April 2 – April 16 at AIC Testing Sites
EXAM Cost: Approximately $535
REGISTER FOR THE EXAM HERE
Venue: Okland Construction