ABA Legal Seminar: Warranties
- October 23, 2018
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Learn ways to avoid the never-ending Project.
Among other things, the presenters will cover:
- Contractor’s Express Warranties
- Typical quality warranties and call-back remedies and helpful changes that can be made to these provisions
- How quality warranties and call-back remedies differ
- The interplay between call-back remedies and Arizona Registrar of Contractors complaints for defective workmanship
- Contractor’s Implied Warranties
- The nature and scope of the warranties that the law imposes on Arizona contractors
- Owner’s Warranties
- How the owner’s warranty of the plans and specifications only goes so far, especially if the contractor assumes inspection obligations or offers pre-construction services that impact project design.
- Will cover what, when, and how much an owner promises to the contractor and ways the contractor can maximize the protection offered by the owner’s warranty of the plans and specs.
Continental Breakfast will be provided!
Lang & Klain
Warner, Angle, Hallam, Jackson & Formanek
Lewis Roca Rothberger Christie
Venue: ABA Office
Venue Phone: 6022748222
Venue Website: www.azbuilders.orgAddress: