ABA LEAN Unit 7 Class Problem-Solving Principles and Tools
- November 1, 2019
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
To develop the tools needed to build lean, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) has developed the Lean Construction Education Program. Construction professionals at all experience levels will learn the building blocks necessary to transform their projects and companies into a lean operating system.
AGC’s Lean Construction Education Program is a series of seven courses that progressively cover a range of topics essential to Lean Construction, including:
- Lean workstructuring, supply chains, and assembly
- Variation and pull in production
- Production management
- Management by values
- Problem-solving principles and tools
Unit 7 focuses on Problem-Solving Principles & Tools
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Define the difference between traditional and lean problem solving.
- Describe how to create a team environment to solve problems.
- Explain how to create trust to avoid problems.
- Describe Observation Walks.
- Identify root causes of problems.
Includes breakfast, lunch, & participant’s manual.
Chasse Building Team
Talent Development Specialist
Venue: Sundt Construction
Venue Phone: 480-293-3000Address: