Lean Construction Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain & Assembly
- August 7, 2017
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain and Assembly is a one-day, instructor-led course that explains the concept of lean supply chain and assembly.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between traditional procurement practices and lean supply chain applications
- Identify waste and value-adding activities within the supply chain and assembly
- Evaluate the impact of using lean supply chain on waste elimination, continuous flow and site operations pull
- Identify strategies needed at the project and company levels to support the lean supply chain
- List examples of process improvements to the lean supply chain
- Expand lean beyond the individual project
- Create a value stream map to diagnose and improve the supply chain
Jeff Esgar, Sundt Construction
Jeff Esgar has worked in the construction industry for 30 years and has been with Sundt for 17 years. Throughout his construction career, Jeff has worked as Field Engineer, Project Engineer, Field Superintendent, Project Superintendent, Project Manager, and Operations Manager. Jeff is currently working in Sundt’s Administrative Workforce Development group as a Talent Development Specialist. Certifications include Certified Professional Constructor, Certificate of Management in Lean (CM-Lean), and LEED Accredited Professional.
Jeff is past-chair of the AGC Lean Construction Forum Steering Committee. He also conducts Lean training for the Arizona ABA chapter and leads Lean efforts and training for Sundt Construction.
Includes breakfast, lunch, & participant’s manual.
Venue: Sundt Construction
Venue Phone: 480-293-3000Address: